ss_blog_claim=ede989bda5787cc3e4f6206c9cca78f0 ss_blog_claim=ede989bda5787cc3e4f6206c9cca78f0

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Examiner as Another Great writing site.

Hey everyone. I always love to let as many people as I can about sites that are looking for writers. I have been writing for them since October but stopped and now back up.
Please check this out and if you are interested in writing for them, sign up from my link which there is a button on the right side stating that it is looking for writers.

Please check this out.
Examiner Profile of mine
They have a lot of openings so take advantage of it. Unlike AC though, they don't give you the chance to get the upfront payment but they pay $2.50 for every thousand views. I personally only got paid once so it's not the most reliable thing to get payment from. Some of these writers are working full time besides writing. So take the time to check this out.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Laurie! This is momoftwingirls from eHow. I like your blog and the information on it. The more sites I can join to earn extra money, the beter.

    Please read all my articles. I left you a message at eHow.

    God Bless,
    momoftwingirls

    ReplyDelete