ss_blog_claim=ede989bda5787cc3e4f6206c9cca78f0 ss_blog_claim=ede989bda5787cc3e4f6206c9cca78f0

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

zenzuu, a social networking place that pays

Hey once again.
I would also like to mention about this because I had known about it for a long while. It isn't really as new as the other two that I know of but been a member there ever since.
It is a ad revenue sharing site. Despite that I have no idea when you will get your money from the place, it doesn't hurt to try.
Check out the profile and see if this is something that you might be interested in getting paid for social networking.

Zenzuu to get paid
Some of you might get turned off by this but it's alright.
Let me know what you think. Their format for your profile looks different but interesting that they do the ad recenue sharing thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment