ss_blog_claim=ede989bda5787cc3e4f6206c9cca78f0 ss_blog_claim=ede989bda5787cc3e4f6206c9cca78f0

Sunday, February 1, 2009

AdSense Package

Hi everyone.
I came across this deal that have something to do with adsense website package.
I just signed up because everyone know about adsense and they have a neat affiliate program to get into. If you sign up, you get that free $10 bonus but it is only throough paypal as the payment method.

Click on the link below to sign up if interested. It doesn't hurt to spread the word. To me, it is somewhat expensive but whatever floats people's boat is fine with me. Maybe someday, I will personally purchase their product but for the time being, checking out their affiliate program.
Here it is once again.

Adsense packages site and check out affiliate program

No comments:

Post a Comment