ss_blog_claim=ede989bda5787cc3e4f6206c9cca78f0 ss_blog_claim=ede989bda5787cc3e4f6206c9cca78f0

Friday, February 6, 2009

Revolution Money Exchange like Paypal

If any of you don't know, this one is like paypal with the exception of one thing. They give you monetary reward if you got signups under you of $10 each signups.
From my own experience, this is very legit company because they actually pay me and I can have them mail me a check or stick it on my debit card that they have there where the money would be on. It is totally free to join with no fee tacked on.

I don't know about you but I prefer maybe the card option because then that way, you can use it in any way that you want. Or maybe a check is better to get since you can stick it in your own checking account. Or have someone help you cash it. Here is the signup button down below this sentence.


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment