ss_blog_claim=ede989bda5787cc3e4f6206c9cca78f0 ss_blog_claim=ede989bda5787cc3e4f6206c9cca78f0

Monday, February 2, 2009

Triple Your List site

I came across this site by someone mentioning it and I did some research. I decided to join since this could benefit me. Despite that I don't charge people to join under me, this is my way to spread the word about whatever I have to offer to make money off of. And you can do the same thing.

Such as your own website to try to get people to purchase what you have there as well as maybe join under you of free programs.
Most people don't have the money at all to get into some programs such as mlm/network marketing companies because a lot of stay at home parents don't really have their own funds but having to share it with their significant other. I share mine with mine and so, I need to be very careful there.

Check out the link down here and let me know what you think. I already had a few people's email address to try to send it to. I know some other sites to try to promote your business.

Triple Your List Site of Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment