ss_blog_claim=ede989bda5787cc3e4f6206c9cca78f0 ss_blog_claim=ede989bda5787cc3e4f6206c9cca78f0

Friday, February 6, 2009

Blogsvertise

Hey everyone.
I am not sure if any of you know about this site but they pay you to blog. I personally am a member there but haven't gotten any task yet to do. I don't check up on it but it is a legitimate site. I don't think that they give out task that often because everytime I checked up on it, I never get any but one of my blogs got approved.

If you are interested in making money from blogging because you are doing it, sign up for it and see if your blog got approved. I have it easier with this one compare to pay per post and social spark. I will tell you more about them later some other time.

They have top bloggers on there which is my goal.
Blogsvertise Site to click on

No comments:

Post a Comment